Pages

Saturday 12 April 2014

Blog back in Blogging Business

Hi Guys!

 Firstly, Im so sorry. Im ashamed in myself! Really, I am! I neglected this blog and left it for what I thought were bigger and better things. However, what I have realised is nothing is as a big as this. This is my baby and I was stupid for neglecting it for so long. I was always going to come back to it I just never had the time. Starting university was a hectic move and so stressful to say the least, It was so tiring and I needed to get a job on the side to support my nightlife!

 Everyday I sat there bored in lectures, thinking I could be forecasting the next trend or communicating with readers through my blog (btw I have noticed a few followers on both instagram and twitter creeping up which I am so pleased about, thank you!).

Thus, enough is enough! THE BLOG IS BACK IN BUSINESS. WATCH THIS SPACE...

 photo 2025954881070109040713_zpsb717c1fb.png

No comments:

Post a Comment