Pages

Friday 5 July 2013

African by Night African by Nature


I'm not really sure why its taken me so long to dare out into African Prints. I've always loved them but thought that they would just look ridiculous on me and that I didnt have enough confidence to pull it off. HOW I WAS WRONG. 

Wearing them made me feel so bold and they were so ''out there'' I can't wait to branch deeper into this ever in fashion trend. I bought these trousers from Zara (actually my mum made me buy them) and they are just f***** sick. They are so comfy flattering blah blah but the colour and print is so good for someone like me who's not very good at dressing A/W! As I could pair them with a chunky dark knit without looking so boring, you know? 

Anyway please let me know what you think ! 

   photo b1da20f3-218e-4736-9ef7-1197006884ba_zpsab408286.jpg  photo DSC_0172_zps51e3b447.jpg  photo DSC_0165_zps11d715ee.jpg  photo DSC_0170_zps34514967.jpg 
Okay so they arnt really that 'African Print' but just printed. I really liked the belt addition in this but If i was going for a more relaxed approach I would probably take it off with a white tee half tucked in half not. 

Sorry about the pissed off look.. I have no idea why?! haha
  Hope you enjoy this fantastic weather the UK is getting and wherever else in the world you are! 


I am styling,

Shoes - Zara
Trousers - Zara
Top - Missguided
Patent Bag - Charity Shop
Peace Earrings -  (my mums...)
Belt - Random 

***PINK SOCK IN HAIR SEE MY ''EXTRA'' PAGE FOR EXPLANATION***





   photo 2025954881070109040713_zpsb717c1fb.png

No comments:

Post a Comment